♥ Simblr

Social networking has never really been my thing from a personal level however I have recently gotten into the groove of things after creating my very own Simblr. Prior to this I have never used Tumblr before so it's all quite new to me.

Although this blog is great for hosting certain things Tumblr is a place I can use as a creative outlet; I can pretty much post all of the pictures I had created before but that didn't have a purpose. I'm also using it as a main hosting area for an upcoming Legacy I have, which will be used along side this Blog because let's face it Tumblr can be a bit messy at times and organizing it's kinda my thing.

So please, do come and check out my Simblr.
Feel free to follow me, ask me questions or just check out my stuff ~ ♥


1 comments:

Kristen said...

the link to your tumblr doesn't work :c

Post a Comment


up