♥ A long night ahead of me

Over the past two weeks I have been too busy focusing on school-work and projects that I didn't have any free-time to fill up with the internet, prior to this two week absence I went on a simming-marathon and have taken a boat load of snapshots and pictures from three active saved games.

So for the rest of the night and early into the morning I will be editing these pictures and will post the outcome in story format for my Blog and Simblr. I have various different projects lined up for all of the networking sites I use for my game and it dawned on me that I hadn't posted an update recently of those plans on this Blog. At the hands of a Simblr I suppose I have let this Blog go a little, mainly because I put so much work into one post that it takes me a few days to release it but with on Tumblr everything is fast and easy.

My currently active projects include;
"Fixated" - TS3 Story
Story of a middle aged woman struggling to find her own grounds outside the world of work. We see her struggles with relationships and the desires she has for her very limited future.
 
"Homebound" - TS3 Short Story
Story of a young attractive woman who is trying to pathe her uncertain future. We follow her personal journey and see the familiar struggles she faces living alone.

"Drifting" - TS3 Short Story
Story of two teenage girls who hit a bump in their relationship when one of the girl's wants to be more than just friends. We see one girl struggle with accepting her sexuality and the other second guessing many things in their life.

"Lind" Legacy Challenge - TS3 Story Format
A Legacy Challenge with a twist, it is not the generic documentation of the life of the sim but instead this one is aimed with the format of a story telling aspect. Although it is the legacy and family that is being carried on I will add in twists which would make family life otherwise questionable as to whether it is suitable for them. Injecting a sense of relevance.

"Watkins" Legacy Challenge - TS3 Scrapbook Format
A documentation of the life of a woman named Rebecca Watkins who takes up residence in Twinbrook. The images will be unedited and posted as a relaxer stage between my other projects. It is something that I can have a ton of fun with but not have to think too hard on the editing process after taking the pictures and screenshots, almost like they are for a Scrapbook or memories.

Soon to be released will be the first installment of the "Lind" Legacy Challenge of which images I will be editing first. If you'd like to see more of my work you can head over to my other networks listed in the side-bar.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up